First a glossary of Canadian terms for my non-Canadian friends:
- Group Of Seven: A group of 7 painters who focused on Canadian landscapes in the 1920s.
- Farley Mowat: Canadian author who wrote, among other things, the novel Never Cry Wolf
- Stephen Harper: Canada's current Prime Minister
- Jim Flaherty: Canada's Finance Minister
- Canadian Tire: An auto/hardware/sports store. It is a Canadians first stop for automotive or home improvement projects.
- Algonquin Park: One of the original and largest Provincial Parks (equivilent to a State Park in the US).
And now, on with the show: