Good news! My new 3D printer, the Elegoo Saturn 8K, has arrived. I spent the afternoon setting it up and running it through a successful test print.
Everything looks good, so I have restarted the laborious process of printing all of the dragon bits. I am going to start by printing off the remaining parts, then going back and reprinting the parts that did not complete properly with the old broken printer. Some of those old parts are fixable with putty or other means, so I may just fix them instead. Leaving them to last gives me some time to mull it over.
I still have a week of prints left to do... better get at it!