So, some of my commuting bike stats to date:
- First time I biked to work: April 27, 2009
- Round trips to work: 95
- Distance travelled during commutes: 532 miles
- Money raised to date: $642.73
- Number of times biked to work in > 100f weather: 2
- Number of times biked to work in < 32f (freezing): 3
- Number of times biked to work when school was cancelled due to weather: 1
- Number of times hit by car: 0
- Number of times blogged about hitting bike milestones: 2
- Amount of roadkill directly caused by me: 0
- Number of groundhogs non-fatally hit by cars due to my bike: 1
- Amount of weight lost: I dunno, I don't measure that. Stop bugging me! I'm beautiful on the inside...
- Number of times my readers rolled their eyes and wished I'd "shut up already!" about my biking to work stats: 42 (approximate guess)
Not bad for a lazy fat guy if I do say so myself., so... yay me.